Great bike, great price

This is a very good bike for beginner to intermediate riders. I got mine fully assembled from a local store for $130.00. I'm glad I got it before I started reading some of the reviews here, otherwise, I may have got something else, and I'm very happy with my Domain. First of all, some of the reviews are plain dumb. "Its too heavy" well thats why it costs $180.00 not $1,800.00. "Assembly was difficult" , look its not your todlers first bicycle and your not slapping on a set of training wheels. It has shocks, 3 peice crank, 21 speeds... if you cant take apart and put together (correctly) a 30 year old 10 speed, don't bother with this one, have someone who knows what there doing do the work for you, or find it locally already assembled.
Is this a good bike? YES. Is it worth the retail $180? YES. Would I buy another one? I AM, thats why I'm writing this! I ride mine 3-4 times during the week on paved roads, and on weekends I go to the dirt trails. If thats what you're looking for, this is a very good bike. If you plan on doing advanced/hard core mountain biking or competition, you probably want something much more advanced. I have not had any problems so far, just regular maintenence, like all other bikes do.
Bottom line, if you are beginer to intermediate rider, there is planty of bike for you here, you get a good deal for the money, and if you take good care of it, it will last you for years.
Read More About Mongoose Domain Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Red/Black)

0 Responses to 'Buying Mongoose Domain Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Red/Black)'

Post a Comment