COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

Recently I purchased a Mongoose Domain Duel Suspension bike from Amazon. Although many of the reviews I read discussed how difficult a bike this was to assemble, I bought it anyway. Assembly was a breeze. The bike needed a few adjustments and, following the manual to a tee, I made all of the necessary adjustments, including aligning the rear derailleur. The second day out, the rear derailleur snagged the spokes of the rear wheel and, just like that, the bike was totaled with less than three miles on it.
I called Pacific Cycle and was told to send photos and a description of the event. I was assured that I would receive a quick response within the next 48 hours. Nothing. Five days later I resent the email. Nothing. Four days later a received a response via email titled "bike". The letter simply indicated that I did not properly adjust the bike and therefore they were not responsible. When I tried to contact the warranty department by phone I received no response.
Never have I been more disgusted with a company. If you need more junk cluttering up your garage, then this is the bike for you.

Read More About Mongoose Domain Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Red/Black)

0 Responses to 'Discount Mongoose Domain Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Red/Black)'

Post a Comment